Outstanding Benefits for Global Success
The 250-pupil capacity historic Brookes Saint Petersburg International School welcomes local and international students from age 3 to 18 to its campus!
Brookes Saint Petersburg International School is a candidate* school for the International Baccalaureate programmes (PYP, MYP, DP).
IB World Schools share a common philosophy and commitment to high-quality, challenging, international education – that we believe is important for our students.
Key facts about Brookes Saint Petersburg International School:
- Highest academic standards and inquiry-based learning
- 100% university acceptance rate (Brookes Education Group)
- Highly qualified expatriate and local teachers with years of experience all over the world
- English is the only language of instruction
- Individual learning approach
- Balanced level of homework assignments
- Global exchange programmes: same curriculum, different culture and boarding experience with no extra cost
- On site delicious food service with respect to the dietary, allergy and religious needs
- Strictly no personal mobile device policy during school day
* Only schools authorized by the IB Organization can offer any of its four academic programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), the Middle Years Programme (MYP), the Diploma Programme (DP), or the Career-related Programme (CP). Candidate status gives no guarantee that authorization will be granted. For further information about the IB and its programmes visit ibo.org.
International school in Saint Petersburg
Since 1968, the IB programmes have built a reputation for holistically developing students’ skills so they can live, work and thrive in our rapidly globalizing world.
I attended two other private schools on Vancouver Island. What sets Brookes apart is the holistic approach to education. The arts were valued just as much as science and mathematics.
Brookes is great for its support system. The staff and students are so inclusive that Brookes feels like a home away from home.
I loved the international environment and the dorm life at Brookes. I never felt like I was the “international student” because everyone came from such diverse backgrounds.
We embrace and celebrate a diverse student body. Apply today to become a member of our Brookes International School family.